Academic Head Curriculum Development and Innovation South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Academic Head: Curriculum Development and Innovation
Academic Head Curriculum Development and Innovation South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | King David Primary School, Sandton is a co-educational, academically excellent, independent Jewish Day school from Grade R – 7 which strives to encourage children to be kind, committed and independent thinkers with a genuine love and connection to their Jewish roots
The school invites applicants for the following Executive Leadership and teaching position effective 1st January 2022 (Negotiable)
Requirements and competencies:
- A Senior Primary School Specialist with extensive (at least 10 years’ fulltime) and varied teaching experience; a working knowledge of the CAPS and IEB Curricula.
- Familiar with 21st Century trends, global learning platforms and modern pedagogy.
- A dynamic, and inspirational teacher who is a creative thinker.
- Will embrace, oversee, and lead educational change employing subject integration from the Junior Primary through to the Senior Primary.
- Specific experience in the field of Mathematics and the Sciences at Grade 6 and 7 level would be a requirement.
- IT proficient – a MIE qualification would be advantageous.
- A team-player who will work collaboratively with management, Heads of Department and staff.
- As a line-manager to Heads of Department, have a sound track-record of managing colleagues
empathetically and professionally.
- Have a sound command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Displays strong initiative and organisational skills.
- In possession of SACE registration, Police Clearance and COVID Vaccination
Please submit a letter of motivation with a full Curriculum Vitae and contact details of three references to Mrs C. McCormick – P.A to Head of School- firstname.lastname@example.org
King David Primary School, Sandton is not an ordinary school and is thus looking for an extraordinary leader and teacher.
An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview and only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed. The school reserves the right not to fill this position.
King David Primary, Sandton in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.