Business Studies Grade 10 to 12 and Economic Management Sciences South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Business Studies Grade 10 to 12 and Economic Management Sciences South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | Holy Family College is an Independent Co-educational Catholic School, situated in Glenmore, Durban. The school has the following position available, effective immediately:
Business Studies (Grade 10 – 12) and Economic Management Sciences
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Relevant teaching degree
- Must have IEB teaching experience
- SACE registration and police clearance certificate
- Minimum of 5 years teaching experience
- Must have exceptional command of written and spoken English
- A passion for teaching and has traceable references
- Experience with modern technology (on-line learning)
- Be willing to participate in all aspects of the school’s life and be a team player
A 2-page resume as well as copies of qualifications, should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, marked for the attention of the Principal.
Holy Family College, in line with POIPA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentially of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.
If you have not been contacted within 7 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Holy Family College reserves the right not to fill this position.
Starting date for teaching post: 01 January 2022