Cricket Coaches South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Cricket Coaches 2022
Cricket Coaches South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | St Stithians College is a proudly South African school, embracing diversity and offering a distinctive educational experience. Founded as a Methodist Church School, our Christian spirituality is central to our identity. Our College consists of primary and secondary boys’ and girls’ schools, together with a co-educational junior primary school. We are an independent, non-profit institution located on an expansive green campus in Sandton, Johannesburg. In addition, St Stithians incorporates Kamoka Bush School near Modimolle, the Thandulwazi Maths & Science Academy on our Campus, and the St Stithians Online School. As a College, we are intent on Inspiring Excellence and Making a World of Difference.
St Stithians Boys’ College is a leading South African boys’ school, which constantly strives for excellence in providing a relevant and rigorous education, and for best practice in the education of boys. As a Methodist school, we have a conscious focus on the “Saints Honour”, namely to ‘Honour God, Honour others and Honour self”.
Our “seven pillars” support the life of every boy at the Boys’ College: academics, sport, culture, community service, leadership, outdoor education and spirituality. Through these pillars, we encourage each boy to realise his maximum potential as a citizen of significance of this school and in our country, in a stimulating and safe environment.
Our mission, purpose and passion is to walk the path towards manhood with our boys, and support them as they emerge as “great young men”, ready to serve, lead, contribute and make a difference in our world and in the lives of others.
The Boys’ College is inviting applications for Cricket coach will be available from 05 January 2022. Candidates should be passionate about sport, possess a growth mindset and a vision of developing students with excellent character. Candidates should have a values-based leadership style that complements the Sports values of the Boys’ College. The contract will be for one year, with an annual review upon the conclusion of each season.
- The coaching of students during team practices (planning and executing of practice sessions)
- The attendance and coaching of students at home and away fixtures (including all relevant tournaments and/or festivals)
- Work collaboratively, establish and maintain effective relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Complete attendance registers at all practices and submit team lists timeously for fixtures to relevant Teacher-in-Charge (TIC) of sport
- Have read to BC Sports General policy found on the BC Sports Website and know the protocols one must follow
- Write termly sport comments for students and submit timeously to TIC
- Represent Boys’ College Sport at relevant sports trials when/where necessary as selectors and/or umpires
- Live out the saints’ Sports values while as acting as role models to our students
- Proven performance of coaching and mentoring student athletes; including experience in the pastoral space
- Relevant sport related sport qualifications
- Clearance from the National Register for Sex Offenders (NRSO) confirming no record of sexual offences against children and mentally impaired people or a valid police clearance certificate
- Ability to manage practices and work nights and/or weekends
- Conflict management skills
- Proven ability to work with diverse teams and/or a commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Understands and adheres to the by-laws, policies, procedures, regulations, and rules of St Stithians Boys’ College
To apply please email your CV, Sexual Offenders Clearance or valid police clearance with a letter of motivation before the closing date of 20 November 2021 to email@example.com
St Stithians College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes appointments within the context of its transformation imperatives.
The College reserves the right not to proceed with this post. Applications are invited from South African citizens. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applications automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
St Stithians College, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.