FET IEB Information Technology Locum Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
FET IEB Information Technology Locum Teacher
Commencing Jan 1, 2022 (Term 1 2022)
FET IEB Information Technology Locum Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | The King’s College & Preparatory School is an independent school located in Bryanston, Johannesburg and seeks a skilled and motivated individual with IEB experience to fill this post.
Members of staff are expected to support the strong Christian ethos of the school.
- Have proven experience teaching Information Technology to Grade 12 level.
- Have a passion for teaching technology, robotics and coding.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with adolescent students.
- Have an appropriate teaching qualification.
- Have a track record of effective leadership.
- Be registered with SACE or be prepared to register.
- Experience in the following areas are advantageous: SQL or relational database, HTML, CSS and/or
Applications should be sent through via email to Mr Gareth Stark, email@example.com and must include the following:
- Details of 3 references
- A letter motivating why the applicant should be appointed to the desired position.
Closing date for applications is 12:00pm on Monday 22 November 2021.
If you have not heard from the school by the 24 November please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. King’s reserves the right to appoint someone earlier if a suitable candidate is found.
The King’s College and Preparatory Bryanston, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable steps will be taken to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.
The King’s College & Preparatory School is an equal opportunity employer.