Geography Locum GRADE 8 to 11 South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
GRADE 8 – 11
Geography Locum GRADE 8 to 11 South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | The Kyalami Schools Group consists of three high-performing independent schools, namely, Beaulieu Preparatory, Kyalami Preparatory and Beaulieu College – all located in the pristine countryside north of Johannesburg
Applications are invited for a Fixed Term Locum position which will be available for Term 1,
8 January 2022 – 13 April 2022
The requirements for this position are as follows:
- Appropriate university degree and professional qualification
- Proven academic record
- Sound knowledge of both the FET and GET curricula
- Computer Skills (ICDL) and knowledge of various electronic media in the classroom
- Future-orientated approach to teaching and learning
- Candidates should be dynamic, creative educators with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of the IEB Assessment criteria would be an advantage
- Willingness to participate fully in the life of the College and in extra-mural activities
- SACE registered
Please submit a Curriculum Vitae with the names of at least 3 references to:
Mrs Bernene Ward, PA to the Headmistress,
Beaulieu College, P O Box 31065, Kyalami 1684
Closing date 12 November 2021 at 12h00
Only suitably qualified and experienced applicants will be considered. Short listed applicants will be notified telephonically.
The college reserves the right not to appoint should a suitable candidate not be found. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration.
Beaulieu College, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.