Madulammoho Housing Association House Manager Vacancy In South Africa
Madulammoho Housing Association House Manager Vacancy In South Africa | Opportunity closing date:
Madulammoho Housing Association is a nonprofit social housing institution, which was established in 2004 to provide transitional, communal and Social Rental housing to low income families. Madulammoho (Sesotho for “living together”) is home to more than 2,400 low-income tenants.
Based in Belhar, Cape Town, Madulammoho Housing Association is seeking to fill the position of:
To ensure effective rent collection and management of vacancies. Management of client relationships. Overseeing the maintenance management of the buildings and the grounds. Management of visiting stakeholders, staff and service providers.
Key responsibilities for the House Manager will include:
- Client Services Management.
- Manage vacancy levels.
- Manage the rent collection process.
- Service Provider Management.
- HR / Staff management.
- Manage maintenance and security on site.
- Risk management.
- Ensure health and safety protocols are correctly followed.
- Schedule, facilitate and record meetings, attend scheduled meetings.
- Complete reports as reporting.
- Social Climate Management.
- Conflict resolution.
The House Manager must fulfill the following requirements:
- A minimum of a Grade 12 is required
- At least 2 years’ experience in building management is beneficial
- At least 2 years’ experience in a customer service environment is required.
- Experience in maintenance is required
View the full job description and application instructions on the Vacancies page at www.actionappointments.co.za and email your application by Friday 12 November 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org