Marsh Memorial Homes Senior Childcare Worker Vacancy In South Africa
Marsh Memorial Homes Senior Childcare Worker Vacancy In South Africa | Opportunity closing date:
Marsh Memorial Homes is a child and youth care centre is a facility for the provision of residential care to more than six children outside their family’s environment in accordance with a residential care programme suited for the children in the facility.
Marsh Memorial Homes, in Cape Town, is looking to appoint a registered childcare worker, with at least five years’ experience in a residential setting and a code 08 drivers licence to lead an enthusiastic team of childcare workers.
Marsh Memorial Homes looking to appoint a live in Senior Childcare worker in January 2022.
- Grade 12
- Minimum of NQF level 4 in Child & Youth Care.
- Code 08 Drivers Licence
- PDP Drivers Licence
- Current registration with SACSSP
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Residential Childcare Center
- 35 Calendar days leave annually
- Unfurnished flat (electricity & water included)
- Market related salary
- Provident fund
- Email your CV with a short covering letter to email@example.com
Please note that only short-listed applications will be contacted. Incomplete applications will not be considered for short listing