Mathematics And Math Literacy Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Mathematics and Mathematical Literacy Teacher
Grades 8 – 12
Mathematics And Math Literacy Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | Stanford Lake College is a leading co-educational independent school in Magoebaskloof, Limpopo, providing a balanced, all-round, quality education, based on a Christian foundation.
Enthusiastic, innovative and suitably qualified educators, who will support the above mission statement, are invited to apply for the following position:
The position will ideally commence 1 January 2022, or as soon as possible thereafter
This is a full-time position and the successful candidate will report to the Head of Department.
We seek to employ a person who:
- has an appropriate university degree and professional qualification
- has experience in, and/or shows an innovative and progressive approach to, teaching Mathematics from Grades 8-12, preferably within the IEB syllabus;
- is able to understand and be committed to Stanford Lake College’s values and ethos;
- is willing to be part of the extra-curricular programme;
- can provide proof of registration with SACE;
Key Competencies – the successful applicant is likely to possess the following key competencies:
- be an enthusiastic teacher who will be able to share his/her love for Mathematics with his or her students;
- deliver engaging and effective lessons which enthuse his or her students;
- be a self-starter who can manage themselves and work independently;
- have good IT skills and be comfortable using technology in the class- room, where appropriate;
- a strongly driven work ethic;
- excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues, students and parents;
- good organisational and administrative skills;
- an open and creative outlook to education;
Applications for the post must be accompanied by a full CV (not longer than 3 pages) and the names of three contactable referees, marked for the attention of the Headmaster. Applications will be received via email ONLY on or before 1st November 2021, at email@example.com
Stanford Lake College is an equal opportunity employer. We reserve the right not to fill this post. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The person hereby consents that, and authorises Stanford Lake College or agent to, at all times:
- contact, request and obtain information from any previous employer or registered credit bureau relevant to seeking references and employment history and to assist in conducting an employee assessment in respect of myself;
- to furnish personal employment information concerning myself to any credit bureau, or to any prospective employer seeking references and employment history and to assist in conducting an employee assessment in respect of myself.