Namibia Institute of Mining and Technology Upgrade Requirements
- Trainee must first do an evaluation test at the NIMT to establish trainability/recognition of prior Learning.
- Trainee must be literate.
- Must be employed to enable him/her (the trainee) to complete the prescribed tasks before advancing to the next level.
- Minimum of three years practical work/job experience, for which appropriate service documents must be presented on application. (by the employer).
- Must be registered by the employer, who also has to carry all applicable expenses.
- Minimum Grade 6 with passes in Mathematics, Physical Science and English (Official Language).