Namibian College of Open Learning NAMCOL Registration
The National Examinations, Assessment and Certiﬁcation Board (NEACB) of Namibia, under the auspices of the Ministry of Education Arts and Culture (MoEAC) has laid down requirements for registration to sit for the Grade 10 (JSC) and Grade 12 (NSSCO) examinations.
The following documents are needed for enrolment:
- Proof of identity document (Namibian ID card OR passport, NAMCOL Learner ID, birth certiﬁcate);
- ORIGINAL certiﬁcate of your highest educational qualiﬁcation or ORIGINAL statement of results for the most recent examination you sat (certiﬁed copies of the above documents are NOT acceptable);
- Payment in full of subject fees (by cash or money order);
- Study Permit for all foreign nationals*; One passport-size photo;
- Statement of Entry for 2003-2016 (applicable to learners who previously enrolled with NAMCOL during the 2003-2016 academic years).
Cancellation in this context means that a learner cancels a subject and requests a refund or that he/she cancels a subject and changes to another subject. Learners should therefore make sure about the subject choices before they enroll. Any change or cancellation of a subject will result in a deduction of 20% from the subject fee.
Cancellation must be finalised on the last day of enrolment every year.
See NAMCOL Registration Dates 2019