Natural Sciences Technology and Information Technology Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Natural Sciences Technology and Information Technology Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | Summerhill Preparatory School is an extraordinary multi faith school situated in Midrand, Gauteng.
We invite applications for the following post:
Natural Sciences & Technology and Information Technology Teacher
A vacancy on the permanent, full-time staff has arisen in respect of a teacher who is suitably qualified and experienced to teach Natural Sciences and Technology as well as Information Technology.
A full job description will be made available to suitable candidates. However, the following are amongst the essential requirements for the position:
- have an appropriate university degree / professional teaching qualification;
- be registered with SACE;
- be an experienced Intermediate Phase teacher;
- must have English as a first language;
- have a clear criminal / sexual offences record and be able to provide a valid clearance document (not older than six (6) months);
- have a passion for teaching;
- be creative, innovative, organised and well-motivated in teaching the subjects required of the grade;
- be computer literate and prepared to engage with 21st Century teaching methodologies;
- be willing and competent to contribute and participate in the school’s diverse sport and co-curricular programme;
- have proven interpersonal qualities and skills necessary for close co-operation with members of staff, parents, students and other members of the school community;
- have a proven ability to work collaboratively and energetically within a dynamic organization;
- be self-motivated, creative and be willing to accept responsibility;
- be proactive/show initiative;
- possess excellent written and communication skills;
- have previous experience in a similar role in a school environment.
- Ability to work outside normal working hours of the school to fit in with the requirements.
- The Preparatory School reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the post. An application in itself doesn’t entitle the applicant to an interview/appointment and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants disqualifying themselves from consideration automatically.
- Original certified copies of your qualifications will have to be presented if your application is successful.
Commencement date: 10 January 2022
Please apply by submitting a covering letter and Curriculum Vitae including 2 contactable referees to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly specify the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Closing date: 19 November 2021