NETS Diploma of Theology
Namibia Evangelical Theological Seminary Diploma of Theology Course
This course equips people for ministry and leadership within churches and Christian organisations, and provides options for further study:
- encouragement towards living a godly life
- skills of biblical interpretation and application
- an ability to understand and apply Christian Theology
- an appreciation of people and the world
- skills necessary for ministry and Christian leadership (Bible teaching, counselling,leadership / management, organisation)
Graduates will be eligible to continue study to degree level.
Requirements: This two-year program is completed by the majority of NETS residential students, and also can be completed by distance. Most churches only require the two-year Diploma in order to serve as a pastor in their congregations. To enter it, the student must have Grade 12 matriculation with 25 points (or Grade 10 and have completed the NETS Bridging Course). Those students who do not have 25 points can enter the Certificate in Theology and upon successful completion of that program, may then be granted access to the Diploma.