NSFAF Namibia Students Financial Assistance Fund Application
Namibia Students Financial Assistance Fund Application
The new application is tailor-made for each applicant’s needs and divided into eight categories:
- Undergraduate Grade 12 Full Time,
- Undergraduate Post-Grade 12 Qualification,
- Undergraduate Multiple Grade 12 Certification,
- Undergraduate Foreign Grade 12 (those who completed grade 12 outside Namibia),
- Mature Age,
- Post Graduate,
- Undergraduates Grade 12 before 2012.
Each application consists of 5 easy to use steps. When the application is submitted, relevant documents such as terms & conditions, contract, acknowledgement letter etc. will automatically be sent to the applicant by eMail.
They can also be printed directly from within the application. A preliminary award is being issued, subject to proof of supporting documents. Status notifications of the application process and reminders to provide certain information or documents will be sent by SMS and email automatically.