Nsfas Registration Refund
Nsfas Registration Refund
NSFAS aims to fund those interested in studying further but cannot afford to do so. The bursary offers two types of funding, which include university funding and TVET College funding. Their funding goes beyond tuition fees. However, only certain students are eligible. Those eligible for NSFAS funding will receive tuition fees, accommodation fees, transport allowances, living allowances, book allowances, and incidental or personal care allowances.
Is nsfas open
- Undergraduate students only without any other funding
South African citizens
- SASSA grant recipients
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 p.a
Persons with disabilities whose combined household income is not more than R600 000 per year. Applicants who first registered at university before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 p.a
Only eligible students will be considered. Students who applied previously and were rejected by NSFAS based on the reasons provided will not be considered again.
- If you are a SASSA recipient, then no proof of income is required.
- Copy of ID
- Once you accept the applicable terms and conditions, you confirm that you have received consent from all relevant parties.
- If the applicant is dependent on their parents, guardian, or spouse, they must provide:
- ID copies of parent(s), guardian, or spouse
- Proof of income of the parent(s), guardian, or spouse (payslip or appointment letter, where applicable)
- If the applicant is self-sufficient, they must provide:
- Proof of income (payslip or appointment letter)
- 1 year’s IRP5 form Note (SASSA no proof of income required)
- A completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form must be completed by a social worker.
- If the parent(s) are unemployed submit a Retrenchment letter/Proof of SASSA recipient letter
- If the parent(s) are deceased submit a Death certificate/s.
- If the parent(s) are divorced a Divorce decree is required.
How to Apply for NSFAS Online 2022
If you would like to apply for NSFAS 2022, follow the steps outlined below:
- You have to visit the NSFAS website: www.nsfas.org.za online
- Then, you have to click on the “myNSFAS” tab
- After that, you create your myNSFAS account
- After creating myNSFAS account, you then have to click on the “Apply” tab
- Answer the following questions you see on your screen
- Update all your personal information
- Upload all the required supporting documents
- Lastly, Click on “Submit” to send your application for review.