NSFAS Voucher Withdrawal
Celbux has over 10 000 merchants across the country where students can go and withdraw funds from their NSFAS wallet. These merchants act as ATMs for students to withdraw and students do not have to specifically use these funds at these stores.
Should students want to withdraw funds from their NSFAS Wallet, here’s what they should do:
The first step is to create a cash voucher:
- Dial *134*176#
- Enter your NSFAS wallet password
- Select option 1. Cash Voucher
- Enter amount
- You will then get your voucher
The second step would be to go and withdraw it:
- Go to a merchant which has partnered with NSFAS and Celbux
- Through their NSFAS Wallet, they would then state how much they wish to withdraw
- A voucher will then be produced
- Present the voucher number to the merchant
- You will then be given cash in exchange for the voucher.