Part time Sesotho Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Part time Sesotho Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 |
Suitably qualified and experienced applicants are invited to apply for the following position:
Part Time Sesotho Teacher
St Andrew’s School for Girls is a 119-year-old independent school in Johannesburg. Our values-based education and strong brand are built upon a solid foundation of tradition and heritage which provides opportunities for our girls to hone their leadership skills and be empowered women in South Africa and the world. St Andrew’s School for Girls is committed to increasing diversity and contributing to establishing a society that is based on democratic values, social justice and fundamental human rights.
St Andrew’s School for Girls seeks to employ a part-time Sesotho teacher in the Senior School to facilitate the teaching of conversational Sesotho at grade 8 and 9 level.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess a suitable teaching qualification with the ability to teach Sesotho as a first additional language
- Be SACE registered
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be reliable, dependable and self-driven
- Be able to incorporate technology in their methodology – in class and online
- Appreciate working in a values-driven, Christian environment
- Be required to uphold the ethos and traditions of the school
- Be willing to apply for clearance with the Child Protection Act and Sexual Offences Register
Employment equity will be considered in the recruitment process.
If the position matches your skills and experience, please email a two-page CV with two contactable references to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date is 14 November 2021.
The school reserves the right not to make an appointment. Submission of an application does not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.
The School, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.