Piano Teacher Part Time South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Piano Teacher (Part-Time)
To start: 1 January 2022
Piano Teacher Part Time South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | St Peter’s Boys Prep is an independent, Anglican, Diocesan school.
We are known for our innovative approach to education and the warmth of our community. The school seeks educators who are committed to the profession and best practice, who embrace a culture of continual growth and learning and have a deep empathy for children and a passion for teaching and learning.
An opportunity exists for an exceptional Piano Teacher to join the school from 1 January 2022.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Grade 8 Piano qualification
- Performers or Teachers Licentiate an advantage
- At least 5 years’ teaching experience
- Have experience working with the ABRSM and Trinity Syllabus
- Have experience teaching keyboard ensembles
- Knowledge of Contemporary and Jazz piano is an advantage
- Experience teaching piano from grade 0 to grade 7 an advantage
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, organized and energetic
- Prepared to work according to the school’s ethos, specifications and policies.
Duties (not an exhaustive list):
- Teach Music Theory
- Teach individual Piano lessons and keyboard ensembles
- Accompanying exam pupils and on occasion choir and/or events
Should you be interested in the above vacancy and meet the stipulated requirements, please apply on our website at: https://stpeters.cloudrecruit.io/
Applications for this position close on 23 November 2021.
For any queries regarding the post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The appointment of candidates is at St Peter’s Prep Schools sole discretion, taking into account factors such as St Peter’s Prep Schools Employment Equity Policy. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment. St Peter’s Prep Schools, in line with POPIA (the Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.