Polytechnic of Namibia Bachelor of Geomatics
Candidates may be admitted to the Bachelor of Geomatics programme if they meet the general Polytechnic admission requirements, and must comply with the following additional requirements: In addition to meeting the Polytechnic of Namibia’s General Admission Requirements (GI2.1 in Part 1 of the Yearbook),
Applicants must have a combined total of at least 30 points on the Evaluation Scale, counting up to five subjects as follows:
- Minimum A-symbol on NSSC Ordinary (or 3-symbol at NSSC Higher) for Mathematics;
- Minimum B-symbol on NSSC Ordinary (or 4-symbol at NSSC Higher) for Physical Science;
- Minimum 3-symbol for English Second Language at NSSC Higher;
- A pass or proof of competency in Computer User Skills (or equivalent) or an Exemption test to be written; and
- Must be medically and physically fit for fieldwork, which forms an integral part of the programme.