Rainbowseeds Professional Nurse Vacancy In South Africa
Rainbowseeds Professional Nurse Vacancy In South Africa | Opportunity closing date:
Friday, 19 November, 2021
|Job Location: Bloemfontein
Employment Type: Contract
Salary Offered: market related
Closing Date: 19 November 2021
Job Title: Professional Nurse
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist all HIV patients in the facility and from the community outreach sites
- Ensure that all clients tested HIV positive are linked into care and are initiated on ART.
- Providing HIV Testing Services (HTS) and Index testing to clients in line with DoH policies and guidelines
- Supervise the Peer Educators
- Provide Enhanced Adherence counselling to all patients that tested positive.
- Attend facility meetings as required to discuss HTS/HIV/TB related issues.
- Ensure that Peer Educators have all necessary equipment that they need to do the work and that evidence of appropriate service provision is documented by peer educators and is properly complete.
- Ensure ongoing performance monitoring and mentoring / coaching (within the scope of work) to ensure that Peer Educators are competent to perform their duties.
- Assist in providing education on health and lifestyle issues.
- Coordinate the drop-in centre and create a safe and friendly environment for client and provide service assistance.
- Develop and maintain supportive and good working relationship with sub-district of health, Clinic Supervisors, Clinic in charges and on Cluster meetings, etc. and beyond health facilities.
- Represent the programme on the Local AIDS Council meetings when necessary.
- Develop presentation for various reports, meetings, seminars, etc. Send it to the immediate supervisor for approval.
- To make sure that HCT equipment is packed in an orderly manner.
- Make sure that stock is kept in areas where that are not exposed to sunshine or heat, keep the stock at all time in a controlled temperature. Conduct stock checks and Quality assurance of Test Kit on site supervising Peer Educators.
- Professional nurse certificate registered with SANC.
- 2year experience
- Basic training on counselling Men who have sex with Men.
- HIV /AIDS counselling
- VCT & Rapid testing procedure
- NIMART trained and certified as competent to work independently
- Dispensing license would be an advantage
- Familiar with latest HIV Management, Prep, STI and TB, guidelines.
Benefits Provided : None
Vacancies in South Africa
Government Vacancies in South Africa
Amazon Vacancies In South Africa
UN Vacancies in South Africa
NGO Vacancies In South Africa
Teaching Vacancies In South Africa
Social Work Vacancies In South Africa