- Job Type: Permanent
Sectors: Travel & Tourism
Posted by RMPG (Right Move Personnel Group) on Friday, July 5, 2019
Apply before Tuesday, September 3, 2019 – 6 Hours left
Employer: RMPG (Right Move Personnel Group)
My client requires a RESERVATIONS MANAGER to lead, motivate and supervise a reservations team of a travel agency, to reach the financial targets of the company, to provide an excellent service to our agents and clients and to sell profitably.
• Educate, train and support the Reservations Consultants.
• Create cost awareness within the team.
• Process, analyse and action upon turnaround time and reports.
• Reduce the transaction turnaround time.
• Communicate product knowledge.
• Improve quality of suppliers’ products by communicating and discussing customer feedback.
• Investigate and understand the customers and operators’ business requirements.
• Plan reservations manpower needed, budget their costing, define the specific requirements for each post, create job descriptions, initialize the recruiting process, participate in interviews.
• Establish clear targets for your team, carry out annual performance appraisals and be involved in any required disciplinary procedures.
• Develop and support the team.
• Ensure proper training for new staff to maximize the available staff force by cross-training consultants.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the concepts cost, profit, nett and gross selling prices.
• Understand the intricacies of the product, hotel types, flight possibilities, Transfers, tours etc.
• Be aware of our competitors’ products.
• Support the decision-making process of management by giving input.
If you have at least 5 years experience as a Reservations Manager in a travel agency, please forward your updated CV, ID and a recent payslip to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you receive no reply with two weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful
Apply before Tuesday, September 3, 2019 – 6 Hours leftCompanies may expire jobs at their own discretion.If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.