School Psychologist South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
School Psychologist South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | International School of South Africa
Providing World-Class Education
The International School of South Africa is an independent Primary and Senior Boarding School situated on a large, superbly landscaped estate in Mahikeng, North West Province, with excellent teaching, residential, sporting and cultural facilities. The School follows the Cambridge International Curriculum from Primary through to A-Level, which provides an excellent grounding for tertiary study.
Applications are invited for the following position at the School:
Start date for this position: 1 January 2022
- Must have the relevant qualifications and be registered with HPCSA / a professional body
- Have clinical training and experience in working with children preferably senior school students
- Have an understanding of child development, emotional and relational needs at different levels
- Knowledge of the children’s Act, and its application in schools
- Ability to work cooperatively and have a genuine commitment to the duty of care towards all stakeholders
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- A proven track record of excellence, professionalism and integrity
- Capacity and ability to go the extra mile and be a team player
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the school’s ethos and values.
The School offers a competitive salary and an attractive range of fringe benefits which may include accommodation.
A letter of application accompanied by a full CV together with three references and a police clearance certificate should be sent to:
The Business Manager, International School of South Africa, E-mail: email@example.com
International School of South Africa, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.
The School’s Board of Governors reserves the right to waive an appointment should a suitable candidate not be identified.
Only those candidates shortlisted for these positions will be notified.