Teacher High School History South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Teacher: High School History
Teacher High School History South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | (Grades 8 – 12)
CBC Mount Edmund seeks to appoint a suitably qualified History Teacher who believes that they have the passion and enthusiasm to take on this position.
The requirements of the position:
- Must have the appropriate academic and professional qualification.
- Has the ability to teach History from Grades 8 -12.
- Provide a dynamic and innovative learning environment.
- Experience teaching the subject at Grade 12 level (IEB) will be an advantage.
- Promote a high standard of values-based teaching and learning.
- Understand, identify with and contribute to the Catholic ethos and values of the school.
- Proof of registration with SACE.
- Be willing to become fully involved in the school’s curricular and co-curricular programmes.
All applications should include a brief CV of no more than 3 pages and a covering letter motivating your suitability for this position.
- Details of three contactable referees are to be included.
- All applications are to be emailed to email@example.com
Only suitably qualified and experienced applicants will be considered. Short-listed applicants will be notified telephonically. CBC Mount Edmund reserves the right not to appoint should a suitable candidate not be found. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration
In terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act 2020 (POPIA) the applicant freely and voluntarily consents to CBC Mount Edmund collecting, processing and storing his/her personal and special personal information for the purpose of his/her application for this position.