UNESCO Regional Comprehensive Sexuality Education Digital Specialist South Africa NGO Jobs
UNESCO Regional Comprehensive Sexuality Education Digital Specialist South Africa NGO Jobs | UNESCO Regional Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE) Digital Specialist Jobs 2021 – South Africa NGO Jobs. UNESCO South Africa looking for “Regional Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE) Digital Specialist“. Applicants with a Advanced university degree may apply on or before 22nd October 2021.
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization is a specialised agency of the United Nations aimed at promoting world peace and security through international cooperation in education, the sciences, and culture.
UNESCO Regional Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE) Digital Specialist Jobs 2021
The UNESCO has published a job vacancy announcement on 01st October 2021 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Regional Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE) Digital Specialist to be based South Africa.
|Recruiter||United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)|
|Position||Regional Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE) Digital Specialist|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Advanced university degree|
|Experience Required||Minimum 04 (Four) years|
|Application Deadline||22nd October 2021|
UNESCO Job Vacancy 2021
Overview of the Functions of the Post: The position falls under the overall authority of the Assistant Director-General for Education, guidance from the Director of the UNESCO Regional Office for Southern Africa, and the direct supervision of the Team Leader (Education for Health and Well-being). The Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE) Digital Specialist will be responsible for developing, enhancing and monitoring the Education for Health and Wellbeing’s (EHW) digital infrastructure.
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or equivalent) in Computer Science, Instructional or Educational Technology, Digital Innovation or relevant Social Sciences fields.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant professional work experience in the learning design and development field, of which preferably 2 years acquired at international level.
- Experience in working with diverse institutions, such as civil society, multi-lateral agencies, and non-government organizations.
- Experience in design and development of user-centric applications and administration of online learning in a health education environment.
Skills and competencies:
- High-level understanding of emerging web technologies and user experience design.
- Advanced proficiency in web application and web services development.
- Advanced proficiency in administration of Learning Management Systems.
- Strong technical skills in graphic design.
- Proven knowledge of HIV, health education, and/or public health.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills, including ability to develop and maintain collaborative relations with various stakeholders.
- Ability to think critically, with a strong innovation orientation.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and deliver to deadline, as well as work under pressure.
- Excellent knowledge (oral and written) of English.
- Post Number: 6ZAED0012PA
- Grade: P-3
- Duration of contract: 1 year
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNESCO Regional Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE) Digital Specialist Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.unesco.org/job………
The Closing Date: 22nd October 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews